The Ravens Restaurant is central to our philosophy of hospitality – we strive to prepare cuisine for our guests which enhances their lives though taste, nutrition and appeal, while acknowledging their better sensibilities.
We are committed to help make understanding a sustainable plant based diet easy for our guests. In order to accomplish this, we have assembled chefs from throughout the United States in a co-creative, cooperative kitchen in which we work together with the common goal to nourish and satisfy, while reducing our impact on the environment. We produce and purchase only the highest quality ingredients and seek out those sustainably produced. And we have gladly accepted the challenge to provide an outstanding dining experience.
- Local – Dishes based on locally harvested products from seaweed to morels.
- Organic – 99% of our ingredients are organic and most produce is from regional organic growers or the Inn’s California Certified Organic Farm.
- Conscious – Vegetarian and Vegan cuisine. Products carefully selected to support sustainability.
- Regard for the Land – Wine list comprised primarily of wines produced from certified organic vineyards, biodynamic vineyards, or those using sustainable, traditional farming practices.
- Recycling – All food wastes are composted and the compost dug back into garden beds. All glass, papers, and cardboard are sent to recycling.
- Ravens’ Restaurant is independently owned and lovingly cared for by Jeff and Joan Stanford.